Advent Calendar - Display Suggestions and FAQ
Our new Pen & Paint Advent calendars are here, and we are so excited to share this special tradition with you!
Each 2020 calendar comes with 27 individual pages including a front and back cover page, a suggested daily guide, display options, and a drawstring bag for storage. This year we have different sizes and display options available.
Our hope is that each mini print will bring joy to the tradition you and your loved ones practice as you count the days to Christmas.
Suggested Guide - The suggested guide we provide is ordered with the four Sundays of Advent (Hope–Peace–Joy–Love) beginning on November 29th. We included 26 cards for the 26 days of Advent along with a card for Christmas Day.
Display Options - Because we know many people celebrate Advent in different ways, our goal was to make our calendar as ecumenical and versatile as possible. There are no numbers or days specified on the cards and each print is blank on the back.
- When does Advent begin? This year Advent begins on Sunday, November 29th and goes through December 24th.
- Can I use this a Christmas countdown calendar? Of course. The purpose of this is for you to enjoy the days leading up to Christmas. There are 27 pages this year which will work perfectly for counting down days from December 1-25.
- Is this calendar just specific to 2020? Yes and no. Yes, because Advent this year is November 29 - December 24, 2020, there are 26 pages and an additional page for Christmas day. However, because there are no specific dates on the pages, so it can be used for years to come.
- What size are the mini prints? This year we are offering two sizes - mini prints are 4x4 inches and our larger size has 5.25 x 5.25 prints. We wanted them to be versatile so we made them a size that was suitable to hang as an ornament or a banner, fit in the center of an Advent wreath, or even be used as a gift tag.
- Are the pages dated? No, but the suggested guide will give you a date with the description of the corresponding page so you know which page to display each day.