Our new Pen & Paint Advent calendars are here, and we are so excited to share this special tradition with you!
Each 2019 calendar comes with 25 individual mini prints (3.5x5 inches) including a front and back cover page, a suggested daily guide, display options, a wooden stand, and a cotton bag for storage.
Our hope is that each mini print will bring joy to the tradition you and your loved ones practice as you count the days to Christmas.
Suggested Guide - The suggested guide we provide is ordered with the four Sundays of Advent (Hope–Peace–Joy–Love) beginning on December 1st. We included 24 cards for the 24 days of Advent along with a card for Christmas Day.
Display Options - Because we know many people celebrate Advent in different ways, our goal was to make our calendar as ecumenical and versatile as possible. There are no numbers or days specified on the cards and each print is blank on the back.
- When does Advent begin? This year Advent begins on Sunday, December 1st and goes through December 24th.
- Can I use this a Christmas countdown calendar? Of course. The purpose of this is for you to enjoy the days leading up to Christmas. There are 25 pages this year which will work perfectly for counting down days from December 1-25.
- Is this calendar just specific to 2019? Yes and no. Yes, because Advent this year is December 1 - 24, 2019, so there are only 24 pages and an additional page for Christmas day. However, because there are no specific dates on the pages, so it can be used for years to come. Also, we will provide refill pages for our future Advent calendars. Example, when Advent 2020 begins on November 29th there will be 2 pages available for purchase to add to your existing calendar.
- What size are the mini prints? Each mini print is 3.5x5 inches. We wanted them to be versatile so we made them a size that was suitable to hang as an ornament or a banner, fit in the center of an Advent wreath, or even be used as a gift tag.
- Are the pages dated? No, but the suggested guide will give you a date with the description of the corresponding page so you know which page to display each day.